There is nothing more important than your mental health; not your projects, your career, your relationships, nothing. This week, on a special bonus episode of the Positively Living Podcast we’re talking about your mental health being more important than your productivity!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Alesia Galati and I share the trends we are seeing with clients being urged towards burnout, despite accepting the “freedom from the hustle” mindset, and reminding you that your wellbeing always comes first.
Alesia and I cover the following topics:
- The trends we are seeing that are leading to burnout, the reasons behind these trends, and how to protect yourself from them.
- That initial energetic exchange you have with someone, either as a coach or a client, that’s going to set the precedent for the type of relationship you have with that person.
- Avoiding the comparison trap by figuring out and sticking to what works for you.
- Understanding that rest is just as productive as anything else and your value is not determined by the amount you do.
- That self-care is more than taking a spa day; it is setting boundaries and maintaining a lifestyle that keeps burnout at bay.
I want you to dream big, to create, and love what you do, but in the end, you HAVE to prioritize yourself and that means acknowledging what you need and protecting it.